Obvious shameless marketing of other Hasbro properties/”brony bumping” aside, can we all just take a moment to acknowledge how terrible the effects are in this scene?
what the fuck nintendo
IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK I THINK IT IS?????
Took me a second. And then I slammed my face into the desk.
You think that’s bad? Back during the Okami game release for Wii, Nintendo lifted an image from IGN, watermark and all, and put it on the box to be sold. Think I’m joking? Why don’t you go grab a copy and look at it closely. Here’s the cover for reference:
That’s what you’re looking for.
Also, gullible is written on the ceiling.
You may have seen this poster on the wall in that last update!
Well, it speaks the truth! We now have 1000 followers. Thanks to you all!
What we’re doing to celebrate is giving away some super fancy games, as well as offering some artwork done for you in Scribble’s style, or to appear in the blogs storyline, either as a background character or a main part!
The prizes are:
- First pick of any two games in the raffle.
- A shaded drawing of any character done for you in either Scribble or the mods main style.
- A main part in the blogs story arc!
- Pick of any two remaining games.
- A non-shaded drawing of any character done in Scribbles style
- A (speaking) background appearance in the blog!
- The remaining game(s).
- A (non-speaking) background appearance in the blog!
The games on offer are:
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS Download copy)
- Skullgirls (PC, Steam)
- Spec Ops: The Line (PC, Steam)
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/Mac, Steam)
- Worms Revolution (PC, Steam)
- Dead Space (PC, Steam)
- Medal of Honor (PC, Steam)
- Mirror’s Edge (PC, Steam)
- You must be following this blog! It’s mostly due to you 1000 lovely followers that this is happening!
- Like or reblog this post! If you do both, you get two chances! (You are welcome to reblog more times, but it won’t count for more!)
The raffle will be drawn on the 7th of September (2 weeks from now). Good luck, and thanks for reading!
If you are an OC RP/ask blog, please reblog this!
I am making a master list of them all so that people can find them!
Kingdom Hearts II is one of my favorite games ever!!!
((I tried experimenting with freehand on this one. All I learned from it was that I suck at freehand. I’m going back to using the pen tool in Paint Shop Pro. It works best for me.
And Telepo wasn’t seen again… for several months.
((Sorry for not updating in forever. It’s completely because of laziness, and I’ll take full responsibility for it. But I’m back, and I’m gonna answer some of the questions I’ve already got before I open my ask box again.
Some good news. I got a new tablet! Some bad news? For one, it’s a uDraw tablet for PS3 I’ve found a program for to run on Windows. Also, my Paint Shop Pro 8 hates it. Actually it hates a lot of things, one being the free-line mode in the pen tool. I’m gonna have to experiment with other programs to see if I can get a better result. Probably Gimp.))
Any of my followers got one? Feel free to send me a friend request. My username is CTOONfan1, as usual. See you in the Miiverse!
:O I’m part of everyone
Well this should be interesting.